Saturday, May 2, 2015

New Art Blocks

Hi Everyone...

I've been working on both of these Art Blocks in my free time and finally got the finishing touches on both...

The first one is Marie Antoinette...Let Them Eat Cake...this is a regular 2 1/2 x 3-1/2 block. With the beads and the base she stands 6 3/4 inches tall

The Marie image is from Cemerony. I love how she turned out...















































The second block I got finished is a big block. From beads to bobbins she stand 8-1/2 inches tall...the block is 1-1/2 inches thick.
The steampunk girl image is from Cemerony. Backgrounds are gelli prints and all stamping is embossed. I made the butterflies on the sides using cardstock that I misted and used mica powders on, then stamped and embossed the butterflies.
Here she is...FLY
























Hope you find some time to get crafty this weekend...My weekend starts Monday and I will definitely be in my studio.

x0x0x
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment