Saturday, December 6, 2014

Art Anthology Tag Frenzie

Hi everyone...

Hope this week has been a good one for you.

I got on a tag making frenzie...trying to immerse myself in some art while dealing with some stress...it's working but I think I still need more art...

In the meantime...here are the tags I made the last couple of days.

I used Art Anthology paints and my gelli plate...I love the texture that pulls with using these paints...

I also used some texture paste and glass beads which I then misted with Art Anthology Colorations spray...

Ill definitely be playing with these glass beads some more...I love the look and the texture they created.

                                        Christmas Tag....
                   You Hold The Key To Your Own Destiny

                                             ART FIERCELY

                      Today and Everyday...is a Blessing
                 Close up of Finnabair Glass Beads in paste and misted with Art Anthology

                 
Close up of awesome texture from Art Anthology Paints and Gelli Plate
             Another close up of the Awesome texture using Art Anthology Paints on the Gelli Plate

             
This is a work in progress journal page that I used the Finnabair glass beads with some paste...I like the clear...but I also love that I can use the Art Anthology Colorations Sprays to color them if I want.

Thanks for checking things out today.
Hope the rest of your weekend is great...
More Art Tomorrow.

x0x0x
Monica



2 comments:

  1. Monica, I am fascinated with the paint texture. Haven't had any experience with art anthology paint. Wonder what other brand is comparable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicki I havent found this type of texture with any other paints I've tried on the Gelli Plate...

      Delete