Saturday, February 28, 2015

Documented Life Project pages

Hi and Happy Saturday...

Its snowing here...ughh...since yesterday...
That will just make more time for art since I can't leave the house.
I drive a tiny car and it does not dance well with the snow...

So I havent been very good about posting my DLP 2015 pages so this post is a little catch up...

I must say this group and the prompts are keeping me very interested in continuing on with this journal and COMPLETING it...
I Have so many journals that I have started and then I move on to something else and there are more blank pages than color filled art pages...
I am determined to see this project through...

Here are weeks 5, 6, and 8...I havent done 7 yet...he. he.

 WEEK 5....UNDERPAPER...



WEEK 6...LAYERS















WEEK 8...REPEATING ELEMENTS
Im having so much fun with this project...always excited to see what each weeks prompt it...
Today is a new one...
I also have DT stuff to work on...
Off to my studio I go.
x0x0x
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment