Friday, January 2, 2015

Documented Life Project 2015

Happy Friday!!!!

So last year at this time, I was going to do the Documented Life Project but I was more focused on other things and decided not to.

I did however follow it to some extent, and I really loved what I saw people creating.

I decided this year I am doing it...I went and picked up a Dylusions Journal at Hobby Lobby and used my 40% off coupon so it was a great deal. Let me tel you I LOVE this journal. The cover is so sturdy, the paper inside is delicious, and it lays flat.

Im going to be using my gelli plate a lot for extra embellishments and tid bits on my page and even for entire backgrounds.

I got my cover done yesterday, and today I got one page done for the 1st prompt, which is Goals. I still have to do the other side of the page, thinking I may incorporate some kind of calendar for the month of January, then continue that through the journal putting the calendar on the left page for each prompt at the first of each month.

Here is my cover...

I love how it turned out...

Here is my Goal page. Im still not completely decided on my word of the year, but it is definitely about rebuilding myself, emotionally, and health wise, so my goals that I will list will be related to my word of the year, and Ill probably throw a few fun goals in there too...





















If you want to find out more about the Documented Life Project 2015 you can click this link for more information Documented Life Project 2015.

It's free, and there are also different classes that the instructors offer that they charge for. There are 4 instructors and the video's for the weekly prompts are available on each individual instructors blog.

Hope you have a great weekend. I'll be finishing up some projects to get in the mail Monday for Art Anthology's booth at CHA...

If you are going be sure and stop by Booth # 728 and say hi to our fearless leader Stayce DeWid and also our amazing Design Team ladies that are going to CHA...

Thanks for stopping by!!!
x0x0x
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment