Friday, January 30, 2015

DLP Week 4 Prompt...Words with Friends

Hello...

Decided I better get to work on this weeks prompt for DLP since a new one gets posted tomorrow...

My friends...my circle is small, but it is true...I learned the hard way that I trust people too easily so as I've gotten older I have learned that less is more, and quality over quantity reigns supreme.

Since moving to Arkansas, I have made a couple of awesome friends. The kind of friends I know that no matter if we move again, or if they do, we will always be very good friends. 

By far, my best friend is my husband Jonathan. We have been married almost 10 years and we have been through a lot. I know what it's like to be without him and we will never let that happen again. 

He has been my rock, my biggest supporter of everything. He believes in me even when I don't believe in myself, which lately is a lot...

I dedicate this weeks page to my husband, my daughter, and my close friends. Without them I would crumble.

I used my gelli plate for the background on both pages. Laid down the paint and used a couple of my foam stamps then flipped my gelli plate over right onto my journal and had my background. 
Then I got to doodling...
I printed out some of my favorite pictures of my friends and I and my husband and my daughter. Glued them down then decided to paint a polaroid frame around each one. 

The white paint is dry but kind of thick and sticky so Im going to let it dry overnight and write some stuff on the bottom of the pictures. 

Here are some pictures of the journal pages in process...



Then I added the pictures and did some more doodling...

Gonna finish it up tomorrow and be all ready for the next Documented Life Project.

Have a great evening everyone
x0x0x
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment